What your Fav DownTempo/TripHop

$a!n+

i've got into this sort of stuff recently- i like sixtoo and mr dibbs does sum very nice chilled stuff as well as his heavy stuff

also their are a couple of good downtempo songs on the new nine inch nails album worth checkin

Portishead will always be the ultimate for me, but if you're looking for general Trip Hop suggestions I can provide...

UNKLE (1st album) & Shadow should not be overlooked...

Also- and I'm 80% sure that I meen this - I like private press AS AN ALBUM more than entroducing.... preemtive strike too

the Bonobo albums came out on Ninja tune, so I guess it should be absolutely no problem to get those in the UK.

Yeah, the first Unkle album is so dope that it makes the second even worse that it already is...

I like some of Diplo's stuff too. And the stuff from Sound in Color (The Earl, GB etc.). RJD2, some shit from Anticon's Alias, Jel, Sixtoo, DJ Krush... everyone check out the Villian Accelerate album "Maid of Gold". Also look for Kruder & Dorfmeister's "G-Stoned" EP, super dope shit right there.

Edited by stalk

some of dipo's stuff is dope - summer's gonna hurt you off the album florida is a gem on the downtempo tip. well worth checking.

feeling alot of tru thoughts downtempo stuff - quantic, tm duke, nostalgia 77, bonobo... loving four tet's rounds as well. fall asleep to that shit. ;)

• 1 month later...