Site not working properly?

Steve

cant do quick reply either and some other stuff is funky, someone broke the site..... IM looking your way steve

since i replied in all th threads that have been acting up everythings gone back to normal for me atleast. almoust i think the only thing left is the refresh button on the shoutbox..

when trying to get new posts i get this error

The error returned was:

Sorry, but we did not find any matches to display. Try again and broaden your search criteria. If you were searching for new posts since your last visit, it's possible that there are none to show.

I was trying to reply to an e-mail but it kept taking me back to the same screen. :( Once it told me that there was an error on the e-mail. :(( I went back and checked it but everything was fine :o I tried it the next day and nothing was wrong. :| I'm kind of puzzled over this. :s Peace. :p

That's otay. :) You can't have the solution to everyone's problems. :8 Thanks anyway. :d But I'll let you know if anything else goes wrong. ;) Peace. :p