couter strike :source

staxman

damn i heard that game is sick. If i could get it magicaly (ahhemm) ID KILL YOU lol no but really i was such a counterstrike whore, love that game..

thisreally works me and all my friends did it!

get the game, install it (sum one has to own the game)

you cannot play or even install with out a valid keycode, so your supposed to buy it. but, the smart people at valve (or whatever) put the keycode on the inside of the dvd case, so walk into asda (or sumwhere they dont put the games in seals) get your phone and record a voice memo of the keycode, aslong as you can open the box (and it isnt a dummy box) the keycode will be there stuck on a little bit of paper.

some poor sod will by the game tho and it wont work :( but yours WILL !!! so fuk em the mugs, let them pay for it.

Dammit i dont want to buy half life 2 but it seems like a good game, hmmm maybe i will

walk into asda (or sumwhere they dont put the games in seals) get your phone and record a voice memo of the keycode, aslong as you can open the box (and it isnt a dummy box) the keycode will be there stuck on a little bit of paper.

thats all you need to play! (well you do need to know some one with the game 1st, or you could download it)

YOU BASTARDS!!!!

Last week i just recovered from a 3 month binge. I'm gonna have to reinstall half life now :( hehe. Lifes a bitch ain't it?

Whats xfire? Guessing its some kind of third party program that lets you track friends and join games with them? Sounds about right since the friends network on steam is lame.

I'll tell you my xfire name when i get one :p

• 1 month later...