Shit I have got for sale.

2 x Numark TTX1s.

1 x Vestax PDX2000 MK2

ESI Monitors

Serato Scratch

Korg MicroKontrol

Pioneer DJM707

Edirol UA20

Drop me a PM or let me know if interested.

Peace

w00t, milk! you givin up on music or something?! :o

Given up, to an extent.

I just dont like the scene right now lack of inspiration and the like, and there are some right twats around.

Anyway I need to sell to fund a new computer for production, I still do my thing but keep it to myself I guess.

Peace

w00t, milk! you givin up on music or something?! :o

Given up, to an extent.

I just dont like the scene right now lack of inspiration and the like, and there are some right twats around.

Anyway I need to sell to fund a new computer for production, I still do my thing but keep it to myself I guess.

Peace

:( fair enough.. well hope you get ur cash for the new computer anyway :) hows life been treating you lately mate?

Yeah long time guys.

Its been ok I guess. Same old shit though. Yeah me too, cant run anything on my computer right now its lacking. It just seems I havent got time for anything right now, thats why I havent been around much. :s

I wouldn't let the opinions of people on message boards represent an entire scene Milk. Can you not save up for a PC? They're not that expensive these days and I remember you saying you had a pretty decent job. It seems a bit shit to sell all your gear like this mate cos you'll lose out financially.

I wouldn't let the opinions of people on message boards represent an entire scene Milk. Can you not save up for a PC? They're not that expensive these days and I remember you saying you had a pretty decent job. It seems a bit shit to sell all your gear like this mate cos you'll lose out financially.

Yeah its ok, though im spending a lot of money on my car/petrol and shit.

Yeah Ive got about 1200 but I need something really powerful but some benders are ripping me off so im thinking of building it myself.

Im just gonna get rid of most of it and buy a QFO.

Im just gonna get rid of most of it and buy a QFO.

:o

just keep the pdx and 707!

i guess i can see why you're doing it tho, i've just kinda started ignoring "the scene" - dipping into it when i hear something i like, but scratching "ah yeah" and "beep ahh fresh" to my hearts content, after all thats what i enjoy :)

got any productions up? only heard that thing which made you vow never to use cooledit again :)

Guest Mike Reezy

coming form someone who bought a QFO aNd returned it....

DONT DO IT!

its alright, but its nothing to replace a setup.

I would use my normal setup when @ home anyways.

I thought you were selling to get a pc?

Or are you selling to get a QFO?

Nobody should get a QFO, unless they have a shitload of money, and are going to kutt outside alot.

1 simple reason.... its a luxury item, not a neccesity or a replacement (for your og gear)

No sasquatch not yet, im currently focusing on my drumming and other areas of music, you know guitar/piano and stuff I just freestyle to myself. :)

Reezy, I have no time to cut at home im always out so I was going to hook up an adaptor in my car so I can cut when im at work etc. Im in my car a lot so I can stop and a service station and have half an hour practise etc.

Im saving up for the computer aswell.