DOES YOGAFROG ACTUALLY SKRATCH?

jsong56

just a question apart from that sleep scratching thing he done on ttv and that batman/robin skit he done with q on ttv, has anyone got any files or clips with him cutting it up?

wasnt he part of isp back in the hey day?

anyone know if he done any shows with isp?

i wanna do a yogafrog, quit my 9 to 5, and make money from skratching, all without even SKRATCHING!!!

yehh booooi, now thats some ill shit right there ;)

even with all the shit people toss about him and maybe his head is shoved a little far up his ass, the clip i heard of him was really good in my opinion

i think people have watched so many clips of qbert that if you see anything slightly less talented they are automatically shit :8

Edited by Sinergee

Guest Deeswift

Yoga Frog doesn't sound good to anyone who's half decent on the cut, I'd say. It's nothing to do with listening to Qbert. People are led to believe he's some super scratcher, but that's bullshit, so considering all the hype we've heard, he sounds unimpressive. Without the hype, he's an average scratch DJ.

Yoga is a business man, not a part of ISP. He acted like he was a core member, and the shit writes on the net and in promotional info would have you believe that. Didn't he get an award for being in the top 40 richest businessmen in Hawaii under 40 years of age?

jsong56, look around mate, we discussed this loads recently. There's a thread called ThudRumble.com somewhere.

Guest Deeswift

It's just cause he's so hyped up man, like all that crap about the turbo scratch, and his intense training sessions at "temple warflex", etc. Had he not hyped himself up so much I wouldn't think he was too bad, cause he isn't really. But when you're expecting something way better I suppose it's just a bit disappointing.