The "Express you're Dislike for Kanye" thread

djxander

his beat are VERY hit or miss, more heavily weighted on the miss side...

His rhymes are just vomiticious - I wish he wouldn't have opened his pie hole on "The Corner" (though I admit, that track sounds much better in a club, than sitting at home)

i wish there was someone who could steel records so that I could pay that person for their efforts and when I actually want to get a single instrumental from some chump like kanye I could do it w/o a dime reaching his pocket....

that was probably overly brash and arrogant... i don't like him

kanye is making the connection from streets to mainstream, he's a shit rapper true, but he can make one hell of a beat when he tries. he produed "stand up" by ludacris believe it or not.

check out common "the corner" - same break as sampled by people under the stairs "live at the fishbucket". its pretty nice actually, the sped up vocal thing is nothing new, he just did it superpop style.

"this way" with dilated is a great record IMO. But i dont believe in the broader scheme of things that any hiphop producer really pushes boundaries these days except for a handful of folks, count bass D has some great new shit coming out though, El-p, prefuse etc.. are dope IMO, i really rate fakts one, of course madlib is pushing his sound, risks means less cash, dont watch it if you dont like it.

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/capi001/di...live_2_v300.asx

babu sittin there while rakaa/evidence kiss kanye's ass

babu looks like he's thinking "im gettin paid for this right" hehe

it just me or does it look like he lost a bit of weight?  he was pretty big in "scratch"

Lol - that wasn't much of an interview - more like a brag about kanye sesh