Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Steve

It's no iPhone. I think I'm done with Google and / or Android. Kids are getting old enough for phones and I think we will become an iPhone family. This is also part of my roadmap of escaping Windows when I replace my desktop PC. 

i been on the galaxy train for a while now.  I got the s22. i use my phone more now than ever. but thats mostly because you need an app to do damn near everything.  I have been considering checking out the pixel the next time i get a new phone.  i never really got into iphones. but, my iphone experience is only with my work phones.   and i just found out that these are pretty much just a basic entry level iphone. i dont feel like im missing out or anything.  I just wish they would bring back the micro sd options.  i didnt know that they got rid of the micro sd until i got this damn phone. so I end up burning up most of the storage on day one. my sd card had all of my music that has been with me from one phone to the next.  but all that to the side.  the 24 ultra does look good.  im not sure i need all of that.  im sure i can get away with a s24

got an s23 ultra a wee while ago - its brilliant and i got it for a really cheap price at that time - im sure the 24 model will be absolutely amazing....i think its worth it personally, especially if u someone who takes care of your stuff and dont need repairs n shit

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up the Pixel 8 Pro about a month before the S24U came out.  Upgraded from the Pixel 3 Pro b/c my battery was starting to puff out.

I know the Pixel fanboys will tell you why it's the best phone ever but TBH it's just okay.  

It's fast, the camera is great and I'm already sucked into the google garden and didn't want be bothere signing up for shit and remembering passwords.  The fingerprint sensor on the P8P kind of sucks.  I sort of want to buy the S24U just to see if it's better but I don't really care about phones the way I care about computers.