Hercules DJControl Inpulse T7 Review

Drop in Innofader replacing all three faders for $149.

That pretty much sells it for me, I'll probably pick one up later this year.

One thing i didn't see was a button for tapping in the tempo of delay effects. thats pretty much the only effect i use. Hopefully something could be remapped, or is it matched to the bpm?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i don't really doubt that.

I'll see what the reviews are like after a few months. Would love the moving platters, but as a professional piece of kit, the REV5 looks great for the cash, and is supposed to be light enough.

On 8/11/2023 at 1:18 PM, savwar said:

Now that there's this for €1100, I'm not sure between this and the Hercules....

This is not motorised.

On 8/11/2023 at 8:54 PM, JHouse said:

Pioneer makes sound products. Hercules, not so much.

Hercules has being doing djing products since 2003 (controllers) way before Pioneer considered controllers an option…

https://www.hercules.com/en/more/about-us/

before that they were Guillemot, creators of the infamous Audio ISIS… the first cheap 8 multitrack soundcard for pc. Infamous because it was released for win98 but never got official xp drivers afair (I had one but I can’t/want remember)

https://homerecording.com/bbs/threads/is-the-guillemot-maxi-studio-isis-card-really-that-bad.8705/

Over the years they have been improving their proposals but keeping the original spirit of “budget controllers” (but IDK about the lack of support…) so that’s what it is.

4 hours ago, Mutis Mayfield said:

This is not motorised.

Yeah i know that

On 8/12/2023 at 12:41 AM, savwar said:

Would love the moving platters, but as a professional piece of kit, the REV5 looks great for the cash, and is supposed to be light enough.

given the price range and the features, it competes with the Hercules in what I need from a controller. I would love motorised for that price and weight, but the extra features of the pioneer may outweigh it for me.

• Like 1

Kinda like the setup of the Pioneer better but motorized platters would be cool too. Either those come with a SeratoPro license? 

• 2 months later...