PETE- BEATS&PIECES

I refuse to listen to any mp3's that arent named. I dont have time to sift throgh the bullshit. NAME YOUR SHIT BEFORE YOU POST IT.

Gabe you tool of the highest order. The mp3s are in a folder called Pete - Beats & Pieces. Does he have to put his full name, address and social security number there too? :p

1.mp3

2.mp3

3.mp3

4.mp3

I meant the MP3s. Yknow how many unamed files I have with know clue what they are. I just trash. If someone cant take the time to name there music what would make me want to take the time to listen. I must have a hundred mp3's name 1.mp3. DO YOU WANN OVERWRITE? NO! I want them named. Not just talkin to Pete just people in general. You gonna take all this time to put music together and then not take the extra 2 secs to let people know it was you by putting a title!

Guest Mike Reezy
FUCK YALL! I'll save the drama for your mothers!

They are in a folder called 'pete something'

r u telling me that you took them out of that folder, and then are complaining about the organizatinal skills of someone else?

nigga please......

Guest Deeswift

I do think that people should title files properly, however, it wouldn't stop me from downloading those tracks if I was interested. What does it take to type "CompeteWithPete ~ Track 01.mp3", and so on? Gabe -- that's life man. Rename your files and deal with it! We all have to. It's your own fault if you have a folder full of filenames like "1.mp3" and shit.