AI MEGA THREAD

djdiggla

Rather than keep posting in that game thread thought it would be good to start a separate one. 

I am just today taking ChatGPT for a test run. Best thing I've come up with so far is having it write me a review of Super Mario Brothers movie but in old English.

Verily, I present to thee a review of the motion picture "Super Mario Brothers" in the venerable tongue of Old English:

Hark! Let mine voice recounteth the tale of "Super Mario Brothers," a celluloid venture that hath taken inspiration from the realm of interactive electronic entertainment. This pictorial saga, by the hand of directors Annabel Jankel and Rocky Morton, doth embark upon an ambitious endeavor to transmute the pixelated landscape of the video game into the realm of the silver screen.

In this grandiose narrative, we find the stout-hearted brothers, Mario and Luigi, portrayed by Bob Hoskins and John Leguizamo, as they art thrust into an alternate dimension, a realm wherein creatures of fantastical nature doth exist. The villainous presence of King Koopa, played with a malevolent vigor by Dennis Hopper, seeketh to conquer both realms and assert his dominion over all.

Whilst the film doth possess an imaginative foundation and a spirit of adventure, it is regrettably marred by certain shortcomings. The script, alas, doth not achieve the same heights of enchantment as the beloved source material, for the tale unfoldeth with a measure of confusion and occasional lack of coherence. The pacing, too, doth falter at times, leaving the viewer with a sense of disarray.

Yet, amongst the shadows of these missteps, there art glimpses of mirth and delight. The performances of Hoskins and Leguizamo, despite the limitations of the script, doth bear a certain charm, capturing the essence of the indomitable Mario Brothers with fervor and zeal. The fantastical landscapes and creative set designs, while not flawless, doth offer moments of visual splendor.

In conclusion, "Super Mario Brothers" doth strive to bring the beloved video game world to life upon the silver screen. Though it stumbleth in its execution and deviateth from the expectations of its ardent followers, it doth possess fragments of joy and whimsy. For those with an affinity for the Mario Brothers and a penchant for adventure, it may yet hold a measure of entertainment.

Rating: Three out of Five Stars.

Thus concludeth the review in the noble tongue of Old English.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This site claims to use AI to summarise any Twitter user based on who they follow: -

https://twittergpt.com/

I don't have a Twitter account, so I got a summary for Dirk: -

Based on the accounts that djdiggla follows on Twitter, it appears that they have a diverse range of interests. They follow accounts related to music, entertainment, sports, politics, and current events. It seems that djdiggla is a music enthusiast, as they follow several accounts related to music production, DJing, and live events. They also follow accounts related to sports, including the San Antonio Spurs and former NFL player Marshawn Lynch.

One noteworthy account that djdiggla follows is Elon Musk, which suggests an interest in technology and innovation. They also follow political accounts such as POTUS and ElectionWiz, indicating an interest in current events and politics. However, it is difficult to determine their political allegiances based solely on the accounts they follow.

There are no controversial accounts that djdiggla follows, but it is worth noting that they follow accounts related to chess and the conservative satire website The Babylon Bee. This suggests that they may have an interest in intellectual pursuits and a sense of humor.

Overall, it is difficult to determine djdiggla's home city or career based on their Twitter profile. However, their diverse range of interests and affiliations suggest that they are a well-rounded individual with a broad range of knowledge and experiences.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out this AI music generator. It spit out some cool stuff but not a lot of fun in making music this way. Although I could find it useful for creating stems. 

https://huggingface.co/spaces/facebook/MusicGen

3 hours ago, djdiggla said:

Check out this AI music generator. It spit out some cool stuff but not a lot of fun in making music this way. Although I could find it useful for creating stems. 

https://huggingface.co/spaces/facebook/MusicGen

This thing is crazy good.  I put in "two step ethereal grime" and got exactly what I was thinking in my head.

• 3 weeks later...

Daily Mail - A mathematician has created an entirely new curse word based on a list of 186 offensive terms - and she said it is 'the world's ultimate swear word.

Sophie Maclean, a student at Kings College London, found 'banger' is the supreme offensive term, or 'ber' for short.

The researcher fed a list of popular 'bad words' to a computer model, which then found the supreme word begins with the letter 'b,' has four letters and ends in '-er.'

Mclean found that when no inputs were given, the model made up words like 'ditwat.' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12283151/Is-worlds-ultimate-swear-word-Mathematician-uses-algorithm-create-new-offensive-term.html

• Haha 1

Some video game voice actors are upset that they've been replaced by AI, cos it can replicate them almost perfectly.

There's already been a major ruling about copyrighting voices (i.e. you can't), so I guess they're fucked.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if the law changed, cos if any producer can make a song and put "feat. AI Mariah Carey" (or whatever) on it, if it's indistinguishable from the original artist, I can see how that could completely fuck up the music industry, and in the long term, the movie industry too.

Yeah I'm surprised by that ruling. There is an old case lost by Harley Davidson where they tried to patent their sound (which according to them is "potato-potato-potato") but not sure of any other voice or sound case. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is this Android AI responding right now? Tell me what letter of your name you most hate to be dropped so I know it's you.

• Haha 1

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3477507/influencer-catches-her-boyfriend-cheating-by-using-ai-to-replicate-his-voice-on-a-phone-call-with-his-friends?utm_klaviyo_id=U8jiTH&_kx=WDYIREVIzNRQfXUoY3chBYFBL2YJ_YG_YqO6MgyL51xMhG6cvgFIWUT3bT3yxwGy.hvtJAm

In a viral TikTok from earlier this year, Mia Dio, 22, claimed that her boyfriend, Billy, had been acting suspiciously.

Dio — who has 5.2 million followers on the platform — decided to do some sleuthing with the help of artificial intelligence.

Using AI software, Dio was able to replicate Billy’s voice for a phone call with one of his friends. In a recording of the conversation, Billy’s friend seemingly confirms the influencer’s worst nightmare — that Billy had kissed someone else only the night before.

The video quickly went viral, racking up 2.7 million views and comments lauding the “genius” hack for tracking down cheaters.

Dio used ElevenLabs to clone Billy’s voice for her experiment, which set her back only $4. Though she and her boyfriend are still “happily together,” Dio said that this kind of hack would’ve saved her “a lot of time” with a previous two-timing ex.

“I’ve definitely had other girls reach out with similar concerns since,” she concluded.

• 6 months later...

Nailed it. I saw some deal that flipped this stuff so it was like white versions of MLK, Harriet Tubman, Malcom X, etc to highlight how ridiculous the hollywood push for anyone to play a historic role.