DJ Disk's Discogs review of Qbert's DPSM mixtape, lol

Steve

I'm not sure I've seen someone as bitter as Disk, and I've seen some bitter, ridiculous feuds in the scratch DJ community.

His review of Qbert's classic "Demolition Pumpkin Squeeze Musik" mixtape is really something else. Let's break it down.....

Sorry to bust your bubble but the credit really goes to DJ.DISK and GRANDWIZARD THEODORE. Qbert had nothing to do with this mix at all other than just making it

Oh, I see! Qbert did nothing at all, other than making the entire mix.....

the creation of these beats in this mix is Theodore ,, all other sounds , sports , cartoons, scratch ideas etc ,, all goes to DJ.DISK

Grammar issues aside, where's Disk's mix that includes all of these elements? And why is Theodore being credited with literally creating all the breaks used?

This is the true story behind this fake imposter trying to take credit for something he didn't really do , the mix was fully copied exactly how Theodore did it in the original mix all the way down to the tee and Qbert even copied Theodore's style as well.

Again, where is this amazing Theodore mix? I don't think Qbert was claiming to have discovered the breaks he used in the mix.

The whole mix was fully arranged , put together and fully master minded by DJ.DISK.

lol!

The cassette art and even the title of the cassette was created by DJ.DISK as well and also this mix is older than 14 years ,, Theodore created this in 1979 as the cassette read.

So you created the artwork, did the arrangement, the mastering, provided all of the samples from TV shows, cartoons etc. and Grand Wizard Theodore literally created all of the breaks used. Why have you never once put out a good mix under your own name? 😄

Shit is jokes. Disk even appears on the mixtape itself, doing some mediocre scratching.

Linkage: - https://www.discogs.com/master/83683-DJ-Q-Bert-Demolition-Pumpkin-Squeeze-Musik

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

LMFAO. Disk and also Flare don't seem to have that good of a relationship with Q. DPSM is one of my favorite mixtapes. I still bump that in my car from time to time (especially the Spidey intro is super dope along with the Tom Sawyer juggling).

• Like 3

Yeah they seem pretty bitter. Flare seemed to get the short end of the stick as far as famedom... Q and Yoga seemed to do the classic management move and kinda screw those under him. Disk tho... IDK what he's on about. 

Disk's review of Qbert's "Extraterrestria": -

What a gimmick record and pure crap ,, can't believe everyone fell for this , $225 for this ahahaha ya right , Qbert just suckers people into believing he is from space when in real he is just in it for the $$$$ , he is no were near being a alien. I heard Qbert one day years ago saying that all his fans are idiots , ya you heard right he said you guys are idiots ! He said to me look i just made this beat in 10 seconds witch suks to me but iall just put on the record to see if these suckers buy it and they did , idiot fans they buy anything , well how you feal now fans ??? Real talk here good nite.

Of the Dr. Octagon album: -

Sorry but Dj Disk is the one who elevated the game in the Turntablism world and a Super monster musician who not only taught Qbert but is the one responsible for creating the word Turntablist ,Not Babu , know your history. Disk in the game since 1977 ,, longest career of any scratch musician on the planet and has contributed more than any scratch musican in history ,, that's because he is the first Turntablist in music history,,

i really enjoyed listening this tape, my friend made me a copy after he found it. The whole gossip i don't care about...its the music that counts. In my expierence people that achieved something are mostly idiots IRL, not able to socialize and sometimes even plane narcissists

2 hours ago, Steve said:

he is no were near being a alien. 

Really burned him there.

I heard Qbert one day years ago saying that all his fans are idiots , ya you heard right he said you guys are idiots ! He said to me look i just made this beat in 10 seconds witch suks to me but iall just put on the record to see if these suckers buy it and they did , idiot fans they buy anything 

I could actually imagine him saying that TBH

Disk in the game since 1977 

Turntablist since birth son! 😂

12 hours ago, djdiggla said:

Yeah they seem pretty bitter. Flare seemed to get the short end of the stick as far as famedom... Q and Yoga seemed to do the classic management move and kinda screw those under him. Disk tho... IDK what he's on about.

Flare was a raging alcoholic/drug addict. He used to get fucked up, then go on social media and post fake allegations about Q being a pedo. The guy is an absolute scumbag IMO. The drink/drugs is no excuse for that.

I dunno what Disk's deal is, but he clearly has an over-inflated sense of self-importance.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some shady financial shit had gone on over the years, but when is the last time you saw Disk or Flare perform with anyone else from the Piklz crew? The 90s? Q, D, Shortkut, and MMM still perform together from time to time, in various combinations. I don't know how well off each of those guys is financially, but they still get regular bookings, put out music, mixes, videos and stuff. There's no reason that Flare or Disk couldn't have done that, other than through their own life choices.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...