Has the site been running intermittently slow for you in the last few days?

Steve

It's never blazing fast cos we're on budget hosting, and right now it's working OK, but there have been long periods in the last few days for me where the site has been slow as shit and it takes ages to load. Usually it's during the day and evening, then late at night it goes back to normal.

Has anyone else been experiencing the same thing?

There's no easy way to do it unfortunately.

If you click your name at the upper-right, then click on "My attachments", it will show you your total quota, how much of it you're using, and list all of your attachments and which threads they're in. From there you can click on a thread to go straight to the post that has an attachment in it, then you can edit the post and delete the attachment if you want to.

• Like 1

BTW, I can increase the total quota a bit, but I originally enabled it back when the site first opened, cos at the time, there weren't any good external hosting sites for photos and files really. Now there's loads.

If you want me to increase it, let me know though.

Oh, and the site has been running fine for me for over 24 hours now, so hopefully whatever the issue was that was slowing it down is sorted out.