There's some awesome games coming to Game Pass this year!

Steve

MS showed off 30 games at their showcase, 27 of which will be available on Game Pass day one, 19 of which are releasing this year: -

WVe3T5C.jpg

I can't believe Forza Horizon 5 is releasing this year! It looks fucking sick too.

Halo Infinite's multiplayer is also going to be free to play, so even if you don't have Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold, you can download and play it.

• Like 1

You ever played Among Us? My kids talk about it but no idea what it's about. Age of Empires is always one i'll shell out money for then probably never play. 

I haven't played it, but I've watched a few videos on it. When the game starts, you have a list of tasks you have to complete. A small number of players in the game are imposters who are trying to sabotage the mission in order to kill off the other players, but obviously, only the imposters know who they are. There are various methods legit players can use to try and identify an imposter. At any time a meeting can be called, where players vote on who they think as in imposter. The person with the most votes is kicked out of the game (although they become a ghost, so they haven't just got to sit there watching - likewise with any non-imposters who are killed). If enough legit players are killed or mistakenly voted out as imposters so that the number of real players matches the number of imposters, the imposters win.

It seems like a  really good laugh and the actual gameplay is casual, so anyone can play.

Age of Empires IV is only coming to PC unfortunately.

On 6/15/2021 at 9:05 AM, djdiggla said:

You ever played Among Us? My kids talk about it but no idea what it's about. Age of Empires is always one i'll shell out money for then probably never play. 

You should play it with your kids.  It's simple to get into and fun.  It's a game about deception.

• Like 1