GOALS 002 (Jon1st x EAN x Will LV)

Jon

a1261138339_10.jpg

https://goalsmusic.bandcamp.com/album/goals-002

'Seemingly unable to have taken onboard any of their own motivational advice from their 2016 debut, EAN, Jon1st and Will LV regroup as GOALS to redefine their aspirations and present their sophomore beat tape, GOALS 002. Available now on limited edition cassette and digital download.'

We just put out a new beat tape today :)

• Like 3

Would you mind sharing your process for recording and exporting your videos to both YouTube and InstaGram? I recently started using IG and noticed early on I couldn't upload photos or videos from my desktop and thus have to use a mobile device, but it would be ideal to do everything from my PC. Also want to use screen dimensions that look good on both YouTube and IG. Could use some input here sir.

On 2/20/2021 at 10:26 PM, JHouse said:

Would you mind sharing your process for recording and exporting your videos to both YouTube and InstaGram? I recently started using IG and noticed early on I couldn't upload photos or videos from my desktop and thus have to use a mobile device, but it would be ideal to do everything from my PC. Also want to use screen dimensions that look good on both YouTube and IG. Could use some input here sir.

IG Allows you to upload IGTV videos (videos longer than 1 min) via their website on computers now but for shorter videos I believe it can only be done in the Mobile app. In terms of exporting I do most things as standard hd dimensions and it doesn’t crop if you select the wide screen expand arrows when uploading on the app. I think the only exception is for ‘reels’ (ig’s answer to TikTok) which has to be exported in portrait I believe.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OKJoy said:

finally got a chance to listen to this, the whole style of it is really dope. a lot of different vibes and bpms here, nice work!

wondering, are there any samples in this?

Thanks for listening!

Re: samples - we mainly used samples for vocal chops and the narrator/'GOALS' tag etc. a couple of the tunes have breaks and affirmations has some samples but everything else is played in - ian plays guitar, bass and keys,  we all play synths etc and i played harmonium on the harmoniums track. we use drum hits either from sample packs that are processed or sometimes sample too.