Metronome Mix

Nice stuff.. :)

+ Bonus points for choosing Cymande as the intro track..!

honestly, i forgot i even had that cymande track. found it while i was looking for something else. this is something new for me. I've been trying out these mini mixes. trying to keep them under 15 minutes so people will actually listen to them. I might do a part 2 of this mix.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Watching this again..good stuff...just curious if anyone else with Traktor /Z2 mixers ever use the external metronome function at all? I dig it when trying to make loop recorder layers that Im recording because you can hear the metronome and both channels...but you only actually record the output so no metronome sound is heard by anybody but you. I also use metronomes in Ableton live to do the same thing with the loopers in there but the Traktor one is super loud which is better to keep on point etc...also works well for live beat drumming/looping

I never actually used the metronome function in traktor.  I've only used the loop recorder a few times.  Honestly, im still finding new ways to use traktor.  I've only been using it for about 2 years now.  It really is an awesome dvs. Its a shame that NI's main focus is machine.

Yeah it's kind of a not too obvious feature but it's pretty cool for staying on point..and you can use the Link function to keep it in sync with Live or whichever. I don't use Maschine either but I did just get an MPD24 so I will prolly be using that in conjunction with Live/Traktor to make beats/cut over them.