Board and card games

mfsop

HOLY SHIT JAM! That looks fantastic! Fun game???

I don't know yet cause I had to pre-order it like a year before its released so I won't have it until 2021. I played "Dark Tower" in the 80s a few times and thought it was the dopest thing ever and have always wanted one. I found out about this updated version a day before the pre-order stopped so I sort of impulse bought it. Looks crazy dope though. This company has a pretty good track record. They also updated "Fireball Island" if you remember that one.

AllInRender.jpg

• Like 1

There was a Goonies board game I loved as a kid. Need to find that.

Do yall remember this game maybe called rampart where you would set up forts and Tripps and take turns shooting discs at each other? The TV ads always looked dope but played it once at a friends and my recollection was it kids sucked. Also weird memory tidbit: we were listing to the radio and shocked to learn Milli Vanilli were lip singing.

• Like 1

Might not be familiar to anyone not from UK or Ireland, but I almost bought this in a charity shop just because i was so intrigued as to how the fuck they made a board game out of the Liverpool based family sitcom....

RxoxShn.jpg

xb63FFo.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Latest addition and it might become one of my favorites: Citadels. Nice mix of complexity / strategy and bluffing. Not too long and pretty varied due to the many characters that change each time you play it. I expect high replayability. Very little downtime, so nobody gets bored.

I also just ordered Marco Polo 2 after some hesitation. In general, I like that publisher (Hans im Glück) a lot because they actually think about the mechanics before releasing a game and they always have good manuals. Let's see.

Any new games you've been playing?

• Like 1