What Do Y’all Use For Make Music On Phone?

Recently bought my first smartphone, Huawei P-Smart so its an Android jobby. Anyone recommend an app so I can make tracks and loopers and such?

I used to mess around with Fruity Loops on PC many a year ago and found it good for a beginner. Is the smartphone app any good? Are there cheaper apps that are just as good or better? Would my phone even be powerful enough for such an app?

Forgive me if this has all been discussed before, I couldnt find a board on here about such matters. PEACE !!!

Guest petesasqwax

Caustic

On iOS there are loads of options, but Caustic is life, seriously. There are a load of videos about it which show you various techniques and tips - I've made an album on it in the space of a few weeks. It's THAT good

I tried iMaschine on iPhone but found it clunky AF.

Hopefully importing audio files is a lot simpler on android.

Likewise - I wanted it to be the shit so much - iMPC too - but was just a pain in the arse, alas.

• Like 3

Yeah, been playin about with the Caustic demo and it’s bloody fun, even for a complete noob like me. The dude’s tutorial are excellent too, simple explanations. I’ll be sure to post my Gabber tracks for y’alls enjoyment when I get the hang of it !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...