Atrylogy/Tonar M44's or OM Pro S for a small bar setup?

Has anone here tried the Atrylogy/Tonar N44-7 or Tonar N44G styli?

A friend of mine is opening a small bar, and would like to have a classic DJ set-up installed. Since the budget is really low, I'm going to lend him a couple of 1200's in exchange for cheap booze :d and help him set them up. The DJ's will mostly be his record collecting friends in their 50's, so they'll probably just cue up their records and leave it at that..But we need some decent "house cartridges".

I do have a some Shure M44 and Ortofon OM carts (sans styli), and would like to make use of them, so it's either M44-7/G with aftermarket styli or OMs with Pro S styli.

Opinions?

Edited by virak

After some research and considering, I'm going for the aftermarket N44Gs. Tonars N44 styli are reportedly made by Jico, are about just as nice as the OG Shures and cost £15 a pop.

Way back when eBay still was fun, I bought quite a bit of new and vintage Shure carts and styli (e.g 10 NOS M44C Improved carts for $10 a piece!), so there's a plentiful supply of M44-series bodies. I miss those days. Cheap N44-7s sold in sheets of 12...

Edited by virak