SSS Rye - 8th Birthday Celebration

DJ Rock Well

No clue what number we're up to... particularly as there's debate which events count as Super enough to be numbered.

Anyway, it's this Saturday NOT Sunday, because Gary didn't want to get the train on Sunday and it's Chris Groove's day off (Gary is now getting a lift and Chris can't make it :| ). It's going down at our studio in Rye. Which if you don't know where it is by now, probably means you're not really welcome :d .

Anyway, here's the official poster with all the info you'll need!

IDMbfjz.jpg

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

The massive poster on my massive monitor at work is borderline NSFW!

This picture seems to be Matt's all time best pics ever! He's always posting it in whatsapp.

You see what happens in my absence? The OP has no GIANT TEXT OR IS NOT OVERLY EXCITED OR STUPID AND WEIRD! Unacceptable!

In the name of absolute honesty, credit where it's due, etc. Doob was the co-designer.

I let him do all the easy stuff like words and that. In fact, he did have a go at the whole poster first but I felt he'd failed to truly capture the essence of what actually haappens at these events and I didn't want to mislead anybody.

It's going down at our studio in Rye. Which if you don't know where it is by now, probably means you're not really welcome :d .

Can we place bets how many new guys that no one had seen before will have rated this event as the most attractive prospect of the night? You do spread it on social media, right?

Guest Symatic

dope stuff guys thanks tothe rye crew for putting it on! some of my favourite people to be locked in a soundproof room with for sure :)

• Like 4

Loved it!

Man I was completely done in by 9, kudos to all who survived the day plus the epic long journey to a random UK seaside village thats actually nearer to Boulogne than London.

As much as I love the whole community/anyones welcome to come along thing...... I do have a soft spot for the Rye studio lock in SSsesh with the core fam - Super chill, phat shmoke, quality setup, banging bass... and wether its beats or cutting etc.. the level across the crew now is pretty fucking serious :wub:

• Like 3

Damn!..another missed opportunity..sounds like it was a proper dope event as per usual!

I really do need to up my game and get to one of these fecking things at some point!

I am officially jealous..

I have a pile of near mint doubles of all the Dirtstyle records so I just looked at those instead and wondered what it would be like to have actually been there and wept..plus the Marmite pizza I made yesterday afternoon tasted fucking horrible tbh.. :|

Guest Symatic

dan come to the bristol one, it'll be in summer-ish time... june? july?

or we do another northern one.. .the Leeds crew kinda just went with it and i think they do semi regular stuff now

• Like 1

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Big up to the Rye boys for hosting yet another dope SSS sesh :8 It was mad ill from start to finish with everyone bossing it like proper G's.... Think I need a week off for my my brain to recover from the scratch decapitation

QVx39GT.gif

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

dope stuff guys thanks tothe rye crew for putting it on! some of my favourite people to be locked in a soundproof room with for sure :)

+1