Create Your Own Super-Hero!

Phology

Your one is phat by the way phology, looks like one of the x men proper, or Generation X, which I shamefully used to read when I was fourteen.

I actually did mine a few weeks ago, that's how I got it up there so quick.

There's a section for companions or something, you can have a dog or a huge bear or gorilla, and probably some other stuff too.

He does yeah, I thought he looked like someone else who has a bowl haircut and roundy shades but I spend ages google image searching such a character and it seems I imagined it. Oh well.

I used to love x-men, was properly into it for about two years I'd say, but I eventually felt really cheated by the way they rehash the same formula over and over again. Where most people would grow up and move on, I moved on to more grown up comics. Worst financial decision of my life. Comics are dope.

Guest Deeswift

I made a superb super hero when you first gave me the link to this Rick, and then I lost it right at the end. I haven't been back since. It was too upsetting.

Guest Mike Reezy

"it ws too upsetting" LOL

I reckon its similar to gettting really far into a (video) game after like 3 hours and then you die, and there are no continues... that shit is upsetting.

Guest Deeswift
"it ws too upsetting" LOL

I reckon its similar to gettting really far into a (video) game after like 3 hours and then you die, and there are no continues... that shit is upsetting.

MIKE KNOWS!

You are right man, it was exactly like that. NOT FUCKING FAIR.

• 2 years later...