Rme babyface fb live stream issue

FUNKY 9

Hey guys wondering if anyone can shed some light on this.

Ive been trying to stream my dj sets to Facebook live today with my Babyface in class complaint mode. Whilst it works in YouTube or when I just record via my phone, I cant get any sound when I try and live stream via the fb app.

The first thing I thought was is it copyright issues so I tried with one of my own tracks and still no sound. Now if I unplug the Babyface an use the iPhones built in mic it works. I also found that when I plug in the Babyface via the camera connector it seems to stop Facebook from live streaming properly with lots of drop outs thats again dont happen with the iPhone alone.

Its definately repeatable as Ive seen it happen each time Ive tried today. So far Ive updated iOS to the latest version as well as deleting the fb app and reinstalling it. Has anyone else had any similar experiences? Was hopping to use the Babyface rather than having to buy another interface but right now it dont look like its gonna happen

Thanks man

Its really weird I thought I was goin mad for a bit. Plugged in my trusty Behringer uca222 and no problems tho haha

Again its just strange it works on YouTube fine just not Facebook it even fucks with my connection ah well at least I have a contingency with the Behringer, just would be nice to be able to use the babyface