Mortal Kombat XI fatalities

joeClockwork

That shit is ridiculous gross. I have X and that one was too much for me. This is like 10x more gross! It's kinda comically awesome how gross it is.

Made me think of when X came out Conan had two big American football personalities (ie. great players that are also a little eccentric) play the game:

I used to love fighting games, but I just don't like playing them online for some reason. It was much more fun back in the day where you did "winner stays on" with friends in the same room.

Agree. The people online are so good that if i win 1 round I did good.

Brutal!

I used to love fighting games, but I just don't like playing them online for some reason. It was much more fun back in the day where you did "winner stays on" with friends in the same room.

If you play with friends in a lobby the winner stays on is how it works for most fighting games.

• Like 1

If you play with friends in a lobby the winner stays on is how it works for most fighting games.

Oh yeah, I used to play Killer Instinct online with mates where it was winner stays on and the people in the lobby could watch the fights while they were waiting for their turn, but it's just not the same over the internet IMO.