BEAT BATTLE: SAMPLE CHALLENGE - Spider Jazz

DJ Rock Well

Sorry it's been a while. I recorded a different record a couple of weeks ago, but I scratched it in the process and now need to find another one.

In the meantime, I got this recently and it's worth a crack.

It's old KPM music library stuff that was used in the 60s Spiderman TV series. But issued without paying Marvel to brand it as such. BTW the variations of track volumes are just how it is on the record. Not sure why, but it's not the greatest pressing.

YCtdTAP.jpg

pDL6j2R.jpg

The wavs

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zeb8212cpqvqlgf/spider%20jazz%20Samples.zip?dl=0

As usual, the only rule is that you have to sample at least one sound from the audio files provided above. You can add any other sounds, samples, instruments, cuts, vocals, etc. The final result can be any style, medium or genre you like.

Post up your entries in the comments of this thread.

Deadline for entries will be the end of Monday, 19th November.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Are we running late entries on this or what ?

I got something going yesterday, but its the first thing i have made in about 12 months that actually made me dance around a bit, so wouldn't mind putting in a gnats goolies more on it, but i can post as is if not, and finish later.

• Like 1

I think we'll have to mate. So far it's just Moschops battling himself... if anyone could pull that off, it's most certainly him... but more realistically I thing it's time for the classic DV beat battle extension of any extra week.

Would that help anyone? Maybe get a few more entries?

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic
Would that help anyone? Maybe get a few more entries?

It certainly would help Rocky.... Unfortunately I was working on an entry for this battle when suddenly I got bitten by a spider, now I just have urges to climb walls and fling my sticky web in ladies faces

• Like 1

Unfortunately I was working on an entry for this battle when suddenly I got bitten by a spider, now I just have urges to climb walls and fling my sticky web in ladies faces

I want pictures Goddamit or it didn't happen!

pNzUG3p.jpg

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Unfortunately I was working on an entry for this battle when suddenly I got bitten by a spider, now I just have urges to climb walls and fling my sticky web in ladies faces

I want pictures Goddamit or it didn't happen!

pNzUG3p.jpg

95Urqhx.jpg

• Like 1