New Videos

zetrik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

More stuffs ...

(nothing to do with Symatic from here btw...but everything to do with sound waves and gravy )

and

(this one is a bit more of a slowburn...trying to mess around with the Electribe synth a bit more in the beginning and also loop it a couple times..then the cuts rear their ugly heads)

Edited by zetrik
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Good work Zetrik...digging the wild electribe chords on MechaRougarou. That machine packs a punch. I like the wild resonant bubble scratch sounds, especially on Fuzzy Weather. Had a flash of DJ Disk's PhonosycographDISK on that one.

Very cool visuals as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hooked up my iPad to my mixer and played some of your beats through YouTube for me to practice to. Everything is refreshing when utilizing different harmonies, beats and rhythms to practice with, regardless of musical instrument 😊

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I hooked up my iPad to my mixer and played some of your beats through YouTube for me to practice to. Everything is refreshing when utilizing different harmonies, beats and rhythms to practice with, regardless of musical instrument

Wow cool to hear, thanks man!

• 6 months later...

Hey Everyone,

I've been working on a live set that I recently got to unleash on the public over here in Austin, TX ...here is the video from it...there is a bit of live looping and finger drumming involved , first time playing out btw , enjoy :ph34r:

and

Edited by zetrik
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Getting together a new live set for the end of February ..I think I'm gonna go the full Ableton Live route with the deck/mixer as a live scratch input this time ..made this video out of a jam session I did using that method the other day

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...