BEAT BATTLE: SAMPLE CHALLENGE - Ethiopiques

DJ Rock Well

You seem to be overlooking the potential extension period after tomorrow when it turns out I'm the only person who's made something!

You wont be the only entry, but i got bored as fuck, so my entry is not exactly great or even particularly finished hahahaha.

Fuck, there's no way I'm gonna have something for the 5th. Will try and make something with something off this anyway and throw it up here sometime, or something.

Same. Unless i can figure something out on the ipad tonight... but staying with my folks for a week while our house is being worked on.

Might be a four way my boys. Had a chance to start cooking something up. Will see what it sounds like tonight. Im away on business (like a cunt) so no decent speakers or access to my usual toys. Could be awful :)

• Like 1

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Fuck a threesome and a foursome, lets have a DV gang bang :wub: :(( Yo seems like an age since I've posted on here, been having a really really shit time with various personal issues so hence the lack of activity on the interweb and social media/messaging etc. Hope everyone is doing well?

Really dope selection this round Sir Rockwell, there is a lot of fire on this album!

Just a quick beat I mashed up on the 2500 this evening using Mulatu Astatqe track "Yegelle Tezeta" for this round

https://soundcloud.com/psychedelic_schizophrenic/desert-rats

• Like 6

Yes fellas! Nice one.

Broma - you can do it. And besides, we know youre good so a mix youd like to tweak a bit later is fine.

Psyche - good to have you back mate. Sorry to hear of your recent woes mate, I hop things improve for you.

Also, Ive noticed that these battles usually begin after the deadline... next time, should I just kick off with an impossible one week dead line and then add a three week extension? :)

Here it is then. I'm not happy with it but it's all I could come with...

Also, Ive noticed that these battles usually begin after the deadline... next time, should I just kick off with an impossible one week dead line and then add a three week extension? :)

Sounds good ;)

• Like 4

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Psyche - good to have you back mate. Sorry to hear of your recent woes mate, I hop things improve for you.

Thanks mate :8

Fuck it why not ;) I already try and do two weekly ones, one more wouldn't hurt :((