Some photos i took

Huw

not long, only 10 days or so. our next door neighbours are indian and their son got married, so we went to the wedding over there, the place is insane, so differnet to here. weddings are completely different too, the ceremony goes on for about an hour, but it's not the centre of attention all the time, they have bands and food and stuff all going on at the same time...

Guest Deeswift

Cool. India's one of those places I'd be wary about visiting. Mainly because people often seem get sick while they are there. I'm probably just paranoid though. I would love to go, just don't wanna spend 2 weeks shitting through the eye of a needle or something. Looks dope. The elephants walking down the streets are great!

if you eat in your hotel you should be fine, mos tplaces do other stuff than indian food too, so you can get something lighter every couple of days if you want. it's the roadside places you gotta be wary of, food poisoning galore...