Fastest music genre

x2k

(Not my tempo.)

Sounds like a break in a Venetian Snares track.

What's with that bpm crap anyway? I'd say it should be the tempo that you feel. Going over about 200 bpm, most people start feeling it in half time but then what does bpm mean? I could only feel such tempos while having one hand on an electric fence.

Like in Dan's video or like this one, I'd go back to half time to prevent my head from falling off my neck.

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Ha! Both those last two track are sick. They also go strangely well over the top of one another i accidentaly discovered.

Anyway, yes this is both dumb and prententious and also potentially artisticaly interesting if you're not a ponce about it. Weirdly i used to make bass lines on the mpc by bashing different pitched bass drums until they blended into a bass note when i first started out.

Still this article has enabled me to learn that Frenchcore is a thing. Lolz, core and step are goodcore funstep to usecore.

Oooh, if anyone is wondering i seem to remember it's 44 notes per second until humans can't perceive any gaps between the notes and it sounds like a tone to us.

• Like 1

Actually, this thread has got me thinking,give me that Drumcorps track I posted or whatever this Extratoned fucking nonsense is over Billy Joel.

My missus won't stop playing The Stranger lp and I've fucking had enough to say the least.

My Dad used to play The Stranger lp in the car when I was a kid and yes,I'll admit that I quite liked the record then but I was only 10 years old and didn't know any better.

Every bollocking Billy Joel song is crammed with saccharine 1970's nostalgia or even worse 19 cunting 80s nostalgia, and sickeningly weepy songs about sincere piano men who sincerely lack sincerity and struggling sodding steel towns.

Well,heres some news for you Billy boy..I know everything there is to know about struggling steel towns,I'm from the North of fucking England you fucking bellend.

Oh and lets not forget to mention the characters he sings about like Captain Jack and Mrs Cacciatore...fuck both of them fools and Mama Leonie and Sergeant O'Leary too.

It may 'Still Be Rock N Roll' to Billy fucking Joel,but if I have to be listening to Billy bust out yet another stinking sailor ballad or salty downtown bar drama i'll fucking well kill myself and it ain't gonna be pretty.

Its like being held down and sonically waterboarded with Christie Brinkleys morning piss.

Also what's the actual likelihood that when I finally go to hell Beelzebub will be there laughingly waiting to unleash his sulphurous,evil baritone to each and every bastard chorus of "Heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack"

RIDICULOUSLY HIGH that's what.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

sillyjoel2.jpg

"A bottle of red, a bottle of white
Whatever kind of mood you're in tonight

I'll meet you anytime you want
In our Italian Restaurant."

-Billy Joel

• Like 1

Ha fuck me,

Whilst reaching for my headphones to listen to this I knocked my external drive off the computer. I then panicked and gave it the 'listen' to see if it was fucked or not. What I heard, of course, was this music faintly through my headphones. I was certain the hard drive was shafted for sure!

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

Ha fuck me,

Whilst reaching for my headphones to listen to this I knocked my external drive off the computer. I then panicked and gave it the 'listen' to see if it was fucked or not. What I heard, of course, was this music faintly through my headphones. I was certain the hard drive was shafted for sure!

amazing

"19 cunting 80s" :)