Twitch DJ battle tutorial for any hungry DVers

Vekked

that was awesome, thanks Vekked. Seeing your performances with the waveforms was really helpful. Cool mix of beginners through to flipflip and co, with a good number staying throughout, must be a good sign of an engrossing class!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I would of 100% watched this if it wasnt for the combination of late UK time and having getting up early for work the next day.

Same

no doubt, working on a possible GMT time stream right now

Hooray!

Now let me check if im getting this right, this is hot cam action right, no turntablist bs or i'm out?

• Like 1

a-skate there are loads of 30 second clips from his previous shows, like 10 or something on the clips tab

Nice! Didn't catch those, that's a good shout. I cleaned up a few of the ones that didn't make sense, lol. Someone had 30 seconds of me basically gapping out :/

• Like 1

Holy shit Vekked... I'm watching now and dude your voice is NOT what I expected lolol. I expected you to sound way more... thuggy :(( :(( :(( Perceptions lolol. Been reading all your posts in my head all these years with a voice I guess.

PS. ur killing it!

Yeah, I want to check these. It's smack dab in the middle of my son's bedtime routine. Maybe you can advise on this kid getting up to "pee" 6 times an hour to avoid having to go to sleep.

I have 2 timezones now. 7PM EST mondays, and 3PM EST wednesdays, if that helps at all. Same content but wednesday is the content from the previous week, so it's staggered a bit.

Very informative. I think this is great. I actually would enjoy a more intermediate class, but I'll take whatever.

Yea dude, what do you have in mind? I'm starting with beginner stuff to hit maximum people, but as time goes on I will need more ideas.

• Like 3