Fresh cuts 7" DV discount

Vekked

Yo oldest of DJ brehs.

I released a 7" with my homie, 1 side is skipless scratch samples, the other is skipless drum scratch/juggle loops. No ahh/fresh. Brief demo of some of the samples:

15% off for you muh fukkaz only with the promo code FkGabeSaint, expires in a week. Shop is https://vekked.myshopify.com/

EDIT: also, can't guarantee this but both European orders so far let me upgrade from 8-12 week shipping to 10 day shipping at no cost. So if you pick the cheap snail option it will likely arrive much sooner.

• Like 4

Nice one dude! Really keen to cop this but was holding out for the potential of Ritchie stocking it at TTW to save on shipping.

Def gonna jump on this now with the discount :)

Don't quote me but I think shipping to UK has been 5-6 GBP for 5-10 business day delivery (assuming I can upgrade the speed for free like it has been). Doesn't increase at all up to 4 records/stickers/anything else I can fit into a 7.25x7.25 package.

I hate sites that charge 200% of the product cost in shipping alone so I spent about $100 on apps to optimize shipping costs as best as I could. Still some issues to work out with some items but I tried to get records to ship as cheap as possible.

If anyone goes to order and does see glaring shipping inconsistencies let me know so I can try to sort it out.

the promo code FkGabeSaint, expires in a week.

FLOLOLOLOL! Amazing DV throwback there. Congrats on the release my man!

Be sure to post your release on Texas Scratch League on FB too.

EDIT: DUDE.... WTF is up with those hates!?!?!? FLOL! I can't decide if I love it or hate it!

@Vekked - Total price with UK shipping is very reasonable (with DV discount added its basically the same as ordering a scratch 7" from UK, kudos!) But after checking the shit state of my cash flow Im gonna wait until pay day before new rekkid purchases.

Any word if TTW be getting some stock of Fresh Cuts?

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Yo, i'll grab you a copy if you want to pay us back when you get bux paul cos i was gonna grab me and ed one, nay bother pal! Will i be looked upon cruelly if i grab three copies Ja-Vekked-ke?

• Like 3

Ja, nay bother, will do.

EDIT: All done. I did like i've done when buying from Austrailia before and was all "HOW FUCKING MUCH!" and then looked up the exchange and was all "Oh that's really reasonable". Yo Jake Meezy i got three on the way to the UK can you do te nice up on the delivery, no biggy if not as there's not a huge difference..

• Like 1

@Vekked - Total price with UK shipping is very reasonable (with DV discount added its basically the same as ordering a scratch 7" from UK, kudos!) But after checking the shit state of my cash flow Im gonna wait until pay day before new rekkid purchases.

Any word if TTW be getting some stock of Fresh Cuts?

I think TTW is gonna stock some, but I'm not positive because we were just hit up for a pretty cool partnership/distribution offer that might take most/all of the remaining copies... Unfortunately Canadian only. So I have out on distributors for a week or 2 to see if that's happening for sure.

Yo, i'll grab you a copy if you want to pay us back when you get bux paul cos i was gonna grab me and ed one, nay bother pal! Will i be looked upon cruelly if i grab three copies Ja-Vekked-ke?

Oh I forgot to say MINIMUM ORDER 100 COPIES, I'll just add them to your account... 3 is fine as long as you film a 3 record juggle with them.

• Like 2

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................phew! Lozzzzzz. Is it okay if i just spin two round on my nips whilst just cutting the other, cos I've not practiced juggling for like 15 years? I'll DM u hot vidz of it!

• Like 2

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................phew! Lozzzzzz. Is it okay if i just spin two round on my nips whilst just cutting the other, cos I've not practiced juggling for like 15 years? I'll DM u hot vidz of it!

Only if you can make prints of that for me to sell on my site.

• Like 1

Only if you can make prints of that for me to sell on my site.

Will you take a smokin' hot crop top with it on instead? If not i'll provide the print, but it'll have a diagonal watermark across it that say 'ART' so it gets through customs (plus it'll identify it as what it truely is).

I see yall spamming that discount code. Thanks for the support beys!

Here's another clip of the record. I took one of Fresh Kils instrumentals (that samples Enter the Dragon), and I removed 1 beat per bar to make it a 3/4 (more like 6/8) beat, so that when you baby scratch an extra 8th note it brings it back to 4/4 time. The vid shows kinda what you can do with it:

Ooooooh, mine came today and had a sexy message from the man himself (nude polaroid with "tha heat!!" daubed across the jewelz)

Thanks for the speedy delivery mister and message and free stickers! I tried to hold one up on my nip but couldn't get the purchase for it to both remain in place AND spin :(

Paul i got a 7 for yous!

• Like 1