Having problems with the site?

Steve

Guest Deeswift

Had the .php problem today, I thought it was Firefox so I uninstalled it. Been having mad things happening on my PC so just formatted and reinstalled XP (for the second time in 2 days).

All seems well now. I often have problems with DV. Every couple of days it just won't connect to the site, I get "Connection refused when attempting to contact http://www.digitalvertigo.co.uk" and various other errors. I dunno why it is, but it happens a lot. Site is fast at the moment.

yeah, same as all above, prob. server issues? are you getting close to your space limit?

We've not even used a third of our total web space. According to the host's info, the server has been online continuously for 178 days too. I dunno what it is mate.

I always get lots of shoutbox errors. The weirdest one is when an entire copy of the site shows up within the shoutbox...anybody else seen that one?

By "lots of shoutbox errors" do you mean that one you mentioned lots of times, or are there others? I get the same thing, but not very often. I was trying to figure out what causes it (e.g. hitting the shout button the same time as it auto-refreshes) but it seems to be a random thing. Maybe there's an update to the shoutbox we could try? I don't even know where we got it from.

Guest Deeswift

I think we are using the most recent version (released just a few months ago). There's another error where you type something, shout it, and it keeps the text in there, so you have to erase it before you can send another message.

Guest Deeswift

I think we are actually using an older version. We have 2.0.2, and it's now up to 2.0.3. Maybe we should give the newer one a try and see if it ironed out any of these bugs we're seeing.

[What's New]**************************************************

Version 2.0.3

1. Portal is now Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional.

2. Fixed bugs in attachments.

3. Fixed bugs in news where it would be collapsed by default on fresh install.

4. Changed calendar block skin functions (methods) to make it look prettier on all skins.

5. Fixed other minor bugs.

http://forums.invisionize.com/index.php?showtopic=45320