@ dj phology or anyone in the know - ACM, guilford

chile

'i think we're even doing a team battle thing within the class aswell

each row has to perform a routine'

great idea- they'll probably put a turntablist in each row or sumthin- even it out a bit

i think it was around £1500

something like that im not sure

but (and i was soooo happy about this)

if u do get ur fees payed for

u also get £350 refund back at the end of term 2!!

Do you think it's worth it? What do you learn that you couldn't learn at home? I'm not knocking it, cos if I was younger and could afford to go, I'd love to do it.

Why ain't Chad Jackson teaching the turntablism and scratching? He won the DMC World title. Is he one of those DJs that seems to be no better than he was back then?

Do you think it's worth it? What do you learn that you couldn't learn at home? I'm not knocking it, cos if I was younger and could afford to go, I'd love to do it.

Why ain't Chad Jackson teaching the turntablism and scratching? He won the DMC World title. Is he one of those DJs that seems to be no better than he was back then?

ye i think its worth it

at the end of the course i'll have a HDIP Dj Skills Qualification

and after i do my production course i'll have a Degree in Music Production qualification aswell

all looks good on the CV... ;)

also iv got a HELL of alot better at DJ'ing overall since i came here

little things aswell like BPM'ing all my records so i know which tracks will mix into what in a few seconds

i've learned crabbing, flares, twiddles, but then iv kind of taught myslef how to, but Jamie gev me loads of help

cool, sounds like my thing.. yeh i was reading the bios on the teachers earlier, chad jackson is a former world dmc winner?!

Chad Jackson came second in 1986 and won it in the following year. I've got his 1986 set on audio tape. It was never released on video.

haha- i've got it on dvd-

speaking of camera man getting in the way- during atraks winning set the camera man places a sheet over his mixer while he's performing- i wud have got majorly distracted

arg.. im gonna apply for next year.. i have the end of my i.t course to worry about and cant be sorting this shit out at the same time... plus i got offered management for a night in september.. im gonna give that a go and apply for next year.