Pekked

djdiggla

I really like that you're still you irregardless of anything which of course means you're at war with Chris Karns. On the flip, I feel bad for him since it's obviously driving him mad. Never change, Pekked. Never change.

• Like 1

bahaha sooo dumb... but as soon as he started bringing Brace into our beef and posting all that "I hate Vekked as a human being" stuff, I was like ok I'm the shit human being? I have literally our only interaction in 3 years where you were pure scum, so if you wanna start airing stuff out in public let's goooo. He has been posting random disses towards me every couple months since not long after I won DMC. He tagged me in a couple, and some were just replies on other people's walls who shared my vid.

I bit my tongue, but reading the judging post, and knowing our background, it was pretty clear what his intentions in the post were since it was just him subtly trying to downplay Brace's set while taking jabs at me throughout. Like it's fine to not be feeling the set, of course, but Chris isn't an idiot. He knows he's a judge for the battle, he knows what he's doing airing out his sentiments before the judging is over, and he knows that his opinion carries weight with the public.

The initial post even was just sort of an eye roll, but then in the comments/replies he mentions me 3 times saying I'm another example of a DJ who's simple and boring, and I brought down the level of DMC, and he hates me as a human being, etc. And I'm not in the battle/have nothing to do with it aside from being in Brace's crew, so put the pieces together and it's pretty clear that dude is trying to justify fucking over Brace and is trying to cover his ass in case people question "why did Chris put Brace so low??"

Him being the only judge to put us bottom 2 in teams last year is one thing, cuz I'm still involved and as shitty as it is I just look at it as "welp, I just have to win more clearly because 1 judge is a write-off", but it's fucking wack that he's moving on to Brace who has never met him or talked to him, just because of our association. That's what pissed me off the most. He can say whatever he wants about me cuz IDGAF, but as soon as his idiocy starts spilling onto my homies, fuck him.

• Like 6

The ironic thing is he's saying you are ruining turntablism and then is clearly judging with extreme prejudice. Yeah, because that's what's good for turntablism.

Didn't he dispute his losses every year he entered? I remember reading something way back how he said he was cheated out of the win and got all pissy. Can't remember what year it was, I think merge won.

Could be wrong

That to me says a lot about him as a person, he was a winging dickhead on that to show too .

The fact that he has sand in his vagina because of you jake must mean he is very jealous 😂

Prick

• Like 3

I like the bit where he always has to say how hard he's worked, that's 1st class needy narcissistic Rucker esq bullshit right there, The sad thing is with people that far gone is how in there mind there completely convinced that there the ones who've been wronged,

Vekked did you see that he posted about what happened at the DMC after party but twisted the whole thing and said your were the drunk aggressor, fucking lolz

• Like 1

The plot gets deeper--after some FB stalking it appears he's in Team Mixars camp. Interesting....

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

This controversy sucks balls. Vekked in nice and good at djing and that, and Brace shouldn't get spunked on just cos Vadge-ra (sp?) is waving his dick about willy nilly*, and he done a good set what i liked and was best. Christopher is a silly billy.

His 04 hotel set was one of the bestest ever sets though and even Jake said so ages ago so he should be nice to him.

What happened at the dmc after party? Did you molest him? Cos i'll again re-iterate that Jake has been to SSS and he never molested anyone there. Mo crying in a ball on the floor when we came into the room him and J money were in was just him mucking about. That's how he fools around, at least that's what Eric said.

*Most apt use of that phrase ever.

• Like 2

Pretty unprofessional to be acting like that when he's judging. A few emails to DMC should be in order to remove him or at least report his idiocy.

He's always appeared like a complete twat, since his wrist band extreme sport speech on the 02 US video. absolute clownshoe.

he'll be an eternally bitter prick.

still tho, hotel 04....

• Like 1

Pretty unprofessional to be acting like that when he's judging. A few emails to DMC should be in order to remove him or at least report his idiocy.

I would say so. He should never judge again IMO.

The strange thing is that he is so sick, almost my the perfect all rounder, sick cuts, juggles,selection and drumming, he won a world title and hotel 04 is the shit so why act like a nob? He should be trying to be more like craze or atrain and be more of an ambassador or the scene rather than make it look bitchy and immature.

• Like 1

Vekked did you see that he posted about what happened at the DMC after party but twisted the whole thing and said your were the drunk aggressor, fucking lolz

haha oh boy, no I didn't see that... at the DMC after party we had already made up and were cool, at that time

I hope I'm not the only one who saw that "Yo what the fuck that was a private message you can't post that!" comment, didn't last long :blink:

It kinda sucks, him and a few others are pretty much the reason I regained my interest in all this around 7 years ago, but then again it wasn't anything about his personality that did that. But meh... 04 hotel is still dynamite!

I hope I'm not the only one who saw that "Yo what the fuck that was a private message you can't post that!" comment, didn't last long :blink:

It kinda sucks, him and a few others are pretty much the reason I regained my interest in all this around 7 years ago, but then again it wasn't anything about his personality that did that. But meh... 04 hotel is still dynamite!

Haha yea I blocked him. "that was a private message!", well sorry Chris but now you're being a public douche bag. Then he msged me on twitter and called me a coward for blocking him, when the hilarious part is I was actually blocked by him and he unblocked me to start commenting on my statuses. The screenshots I posted even show him saying "I blocked you on my other account, I wish I had you blocked here but I can't figure it out".

But anyways... Yes is 2004 routine is and always will be one of the great battle sets, especially of the vinyl era, and he's a dope all around DJ, he's just a dick to me. Doesn't change his contributions or skills, just makes me think he's a loser lol.

• Like 2

Just watched Brace's set and it was absolute fire. I can't make it through 99% of the DMC sets because people usually try to kill it, and consequently, it sounds horrible. I'm all for technical cuts and juggles, but not at the sacrifice of the music. Otherwise it just becomes a beat off battle.

In other words, Brace's set was ill.

• Like 2