Red Bull Freestyle Entries

AndyHiams

I'm probably late on this, but now we're talking (Kypski)...

Even Craze is sharing this...

https://www.andalive.com/video/107/kypski-red-bull-thre3style-2016-submission/embed

I'm not sure it's "party rocking" material which i thought was the red bull remit and sadly it will go over most red bull viewers heads, but I could watch his routines all day...

I long for the day Vekked and Jon enter and make the competition go and cry in their hugely expensive home studios,

working on it... I've wanted to enter but other opportunities have come about and I've pursued them instead.

My issue I have with most Threestyle sets I've seen is that the selection is really poor on the whole. A lot of DJs go for really obvious/commercial tracks I'd never want to hear in a set or tracks that were played out years ago. My favourite is Eskei83 so far across the years I've been following the competition because although he's not the most technical of battle DJs, he has a varied selection even when playing more commercial music and really knows how to pace and structure a set and the technical side of his sets is constantly improving.

• 2 months later...

6k views 5 years ago

14k views 2 months ago, "forum favourite" Jenni G

Heaven forbid Lady Style enter next year and break the internet...

I think this is where the kids say FML or something...

(disclaimer, I don't actually spend my evenings comparing youtube views, they just appeared side by side in my "recommended videos" section!)

• Like 1

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Agreed Rocky, its all about your ego and appearance.... market yourself for the hipster trendy masses and its a win win

Unless they are after my specific audience. Nothing has me running for the hills faster. Even when they're quite good, the bit where they always pretend they're at the party of their lifetime whilst also being alone in their spare bedroom at the same time is too much for me.

• Like 1