My Full Clip Beat Juggle

Vekked

Guest Symatic

1st up : great logo. i mean, that's gotta be youre new branding right there. REAL SHIT.

i also saw through you're cynical use of "modern technology" and all i can say is that real hip-hop royalty such as myself can recognize youre fake styles. have you ever thought about building up an impractical amount of muscles in your arms and beat juggling the same breaks that absolutely everyone in the whole world juggles in their bedrooms for 15 minutes with loads of obvious mistakes? thats keepin it real vekked.

and calling it a 'tribute' is offensive. if you dont know why youre another eurotrash sucka!

other than those obvious comments, i liked it! dope routine and i liked the speed/pitch play too. i look forward to your inevitable mental breakdown and subsequent attempts to become relevant again while remaining deeply bitter and out of touch

• Like 5

It's super dope. I can't remember - was the slow section the reason you took ST150s to Poland that time?

In 2013 I had a tone pitch thing with the St150 and in 2014 I had this breakdown with it, both routines I never got to use in DMC because of the 1200s limitation