Scratch technology wiki

Guest rasteri

Guest rasteri

I reckon it's about time the scratch mod community got some way of pooling resources and information beyond impossible-to-navigate 15-page discussion threads, and I'm a big fan of the wiki format, so I've decided to start one.

http://rasteri.com/wiki/

So far there are only 5 pages but I personally hope to add a few more each day. I'd love to get information about all the scratch mod projects currently underway, even if it's just a list of links to blogs or forum threads.

• Like 7

That's the way!

I will love to contribute. <3

edited:

I want to point 2 interesting projects someway related with turntables and digitalization.

https://github.com/curiousinventor/VMeter(aka stribe) now full open sourced and useful for "needle search".

vmeter_controller.jpg

https://github.com/tkrworksWhich has interesting projects like PICratchBOX.

Edited by Mutis Mayfield

Guest rasteri

edited:

I want to point 2 interesting projects someway related with turntables and digitalization.

Yeah man that looks awesome, feel free to add writeups :)

I think I wanna keep it scratch-focused just now rather than general DJ/music projects, but we can always expand.

• Like 1

edited:

Yeah man that looks awesome, feel free to add writeups :)

I think I wanna keep it scratch-focused just now rather than general DJ/music projects, but we can always expand.

I was thinking in ttm/vmeter as perfect companion for pt01 scratch thinga! ;)

Well let it here and someone will find useful sometime (I hope) but in anyways great idea. I never started my own wiki nor blog about all this stuff...

Edited by Mutis Mayfield

This is fantastic!

The mod schematics and other stuff I don't understand will be a huge resource for modders.

I really like the way you've broken down the different types of fader technology - great for pointing those social media preachers to... you know, the ones that always jump into conversations talking utter shit.

Guest rasteri

Skills rasteri! One of the 06 mixers is moddable to have a master/cue, is that worthwile info for the wiki?

I've got master/cue mod guides for ALL the vestax mixers that don't already have it. I was gonna upload them after doing the PMC Pro list because I thought "eh this'll probably only take me 20 minutes or so"... I'll probably sort that tonight.

And yeah anyone is free to add any pages they want, that's the idea of a wiki :) You don't even have to make an account to edit or create pages, just help yourself.

Guest rasteri

I'm guessing that like the most famous wiki, contributors abusing their powers can have their privileges revoked?

Yep. And like the most famous wiki, they can just change their IP address and come back.