GOALS: My friends and I have made a beat tape

Jon

• 2 months later...

Conversion rates be damned I bought it anyways! Hook me up with a signed tape broski! Was rocking my Drop T over the weekend and these beats are fire so gotta support. Nice one Jon :)

Not that I know of. They kinda had a mini revival (pardon the pun) as a recording device with DJs for a little while... a lot of people I knew were recording their sets (or live shows) with them but that seems to have passed now that memory cards are so cheap.

Yeah I've always really liked the minidisc

as a design concept from the first time I ever used one,I like the simplicity of the layout and the fact you can re-record on them,but it was its looping functions that absolutely sold it for me because then it became like a neat little sampler that was totally affordable and most importantly ultra reliable

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine today! Already rocked it once start to finish! Really great beat tape Jon. I caught myself trying to upvote songs on pandora more than once. That's how I know something is fire! Solidified a permant place in my cassette changer :)

Got my Goals tape in the post today. Number 3/20, not even an interesting number. FML.

4/20 would have been awesome