Dubplates?

easy people,

just posting to ask if any of you have had one of these 'everlasting' dubplates cut? (the ones from www.vinylcarvers.com for example)

Whilst their lightweight 85g clear vinyl is unavailable, they still offer 190g black vinyl. My main concern is how easy/difficult is it to cut/juggle with something that's about 180g??

However, whilst browsing the net for dub services, i found this one at http://www.streetvendor.co.uk/shortcutrecords/

spoke to the guy about the clear dubs (again, 85g) he's offering for £20 (much cheaper than vinyl carvers). lol my concern is that its all done by personal cheque - no paypal......

If anyone can give any advice, or if anyone's had any experience with dubplates etc, then that'd be wicked....

Cheers.

Guest Mike Reezy

I just got a record from www.customrecords.com and I am highly satisfied with the quality and customer serivce.

I actually had a skipless record cut, and his previous system wasnt accurate enough to do so before, so he had to get better equipment, in the end I have aa perfect reverse skipless record.

www.customrecords.com <-------- HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

Jahli, it it the usual 'sign a bit of paper to say it's not copyrighted' deal? I've got a whole bunch of stuff I wouldn't mind pressing.

not with www.customrecords.com