DV Jesus Beat Battle/Sample Flip - VOTE!

DJ Rock Well

DV Jesus Battle Vote  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the winner?

• Symatic
    • Phology
    • Aureroc
    • Dooban (Forayem)
    • Pete Sasqwax
    • Kasbe
    • Mekon

Symatic PhologyAureroc Dooban Pete Sasqwax Kasbe Mekon You know the drill, I'll close the voting next Tuesday. (I think I've found good music library LP for the next one today, if people are still interested?)

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

FFS - I can't seem to make the Bandcamp player embed in a post which also has Soundcloud players embedded. I can have either one or the other... but not both :(

EDIT: scratch that - I've nailed it! :d

• Like 1

Fuck yeah! I done did it! Smashed it's tits off!

"It's"?

Steve, you've become negligent. Back in the old days, you wouldn't have tolerated such a moderator - what a shame. -_-

Great beats all around! I don't know anything about producing but I guess I also prefer Pete's beat.

• Like 2

Guest petesasqwax

Hehe - the tits belong to it therefore they are it's tits, no? It's like when Waterstone's decided that they were dropping the apostrophe - this sort of thinking is the corrosion of the very fabric of our society, I tell you!

Guest petesasqwax

Damn, really nice to see that people are digging what I did.

The real winner here, no whatter who ends up with the most votes, is the big man, JC, though - I'm sure we can all agree on that.

• Like 2

Hehe - the tits belong to it therefore they are it's tits, no? It's like when Waterstone's decided that they were dropping the apostrophe - this sort of thinking is the corrosion of the very fabric of our society, I tell you!

I aint having nun off that.

I think it speaks volumes when a book store shits on the rules behind their main business. ;)

voted for man like mysatic, simply the best beat to cut to and jus downright nastiness, petes beat rocked hard also and liked phologys too. good work fellas, il play in the next one...

Man, really hard to pick just one. They are all so good. I went with Phology tho. Really like the way he flipped it. Reminded me of an old Redman or Cypress Hill beat.

• Like 1

woooops satan worked his wicked magic and I missed the deadline on this one! Is it too late to enter this: soundcloud.com/mekon92/faith ? If not no worries, at least I finally finished a track :8

about the other entries - y'all blew my mind on this. Amazing how much variety can come out of some pretty limited samples.. pete amazing production, my vote's with Phology though because that shit is funky..

Edited by petesasqwax

Guest petesasqwax

hehe - definitely divine inspiration, Sy.

Mekon - that was dope. I enjoyed that a lot. I've embedded the player for you so that it's easier for people to give it a listen without having to leave the site.