welp, here's my DMC Online final routine

thanks guys, really means a lot coming from all of you... can't say there are many out there who have put up with as much wackness from me over the years as all of you LOL

just rewatched again.. defo has a lot of replay value. youve become a beast on the cut sir

thanks chile :d I dunno if I've reached the beast level yet but I appreciate it coming from a certified beast

Stupid good! such a captivating routine and so much going on beasting all the skills sets at no expense to the musical performance. The mrs even said it was incredible, double thumbs up

hahaha sick, seems like I've hit home with non-turntablists a bit more with this one... kinda unexpected cuz it's still a pretty damn nerdy routine lol

• Like 1

I was on stag do at the weekend, and a couple of lads who I haven't seen in ages said to me "have you seen a video from a guy called Vekked..it was amazing". Neither of them are turntablists, but one used to DJ and follow scratching videos back in the Craze era. So, good work man, the word is spreading!