HAK 360 - good mixer?

Guest Symatic

get it. theyre good mixers. I had the tascam version for a bit but its exactly the same. I think the xone is still better once you got a pro x in there though

Yeah I got a pro-x in my xone... pretty much love that mixer except that the cue is way louder than the monitor on the headphones for some reason so you blast your ear if I forget to turn it down before clicking over to cue if I'm mixing in my headphones.

The listing says the 360 has a funky rca out for the left channel but hoping it's something small to fix or I'll just use the XLR. Also it will only do sharp curve on the fader (who cares). I got a bid on it for up to $90 with free shipping. Figure for that price why the fuck not.

I'm pretty sure that the Tascam mixer (XS-8) was identical to the HAK 320. The 360 had improved cross and line faders and is one of my favorite mixers. I never owned a Xone 02 but the build and sound quality of the 360 is pretty good. I don't really like the steep line fader curves but aside from that, I'd say get it, too. It's really one of the best scratch mixers you could ask for.

• Like 1

Didn't win. It went for $137 and my max bid was $120. I woulda gone up to at least $150 if it was perfectly working but it wasn't like I already mentioned. Happy/sad I didn't win.