Pioneer SP-1?

I own one and is an absolutely brilliant controller for Serato DJ. You won't find it usefull for anything else besides SDJ, but in that field it killed every other piece out there, including the Dicers. Superb build quality, on spot design and great feel.

It is now probably discontinued because they are preparing the mk2 version of it, with RGB pads. Better hold your money for the new version or wait and cop a second hand mk1 for half the price.

I'm def getting the mk2 when it is out, but I will also keep the mk1 as a backup.

• Like 1

You won't find it usefull for anything else besides SDJ,

Not strictly true. I have one on long term loan from a friend who is more of a 2 min blend kind of DJ and didn't use it. I have it on Traktor and yes it doesn't have all the functionality it would on Serato (or even on the mapping description from the Pioneer website) it still does the job better than anything else I looked at i.e. 16 pads, FX knobs and browser controls. I've changed some of the FX macros to suit my style and am slowly mapping some of the unused controls to my needs.