What's the best free equipment you've been given?

I got a Realistic IMX Expander and a Technics M.A.S.H. 4DAC CD player from my old man as shown here. Together they create a great sound:

20141222_175649_LLS.jpg

My first and only turntables were a bargain, £210 for 2 x mk2's, CD player, tape player, amp ^^^, 2 x Technics speakers and a (wait for it...) Gemini SYN3RGY HYBR1D mixer:

• Like 2

Was they from pools corner frost?

Nah, spotted them in the classifieds. He wanted rid and they were only a month old with the packages and all. Should've been £400 each really. I gave him the money and legged it!

Top haggling frost lad.

I used to go digging for stuff in fat larrys years ago. Got my first dirt style from there. Im sure I seen a 12 with isp tall paul rok da house remix years ago but never got it. Pretty gutted bout it now :(

(The one that got away)

Top haggling frost lad.

I used to go digging for stuff in fat larrys years ago. Got my first dirt style from there. Im sure I seen a 12 with isp tall paul rok da house remix years ago but never got it. Pretty gutted bout it now :(

(The one that got away)

Did you ever go to 'Top Deck Tunes' in Prinny Quay?

Top haggling frost lad.

(The one that got away)

Did you ever go to 'Top Deck Tunes' in Prinny Quay?

Yeah theres been three vinyl shops up there I think. Bri had a hardcore thing there. Then that big lad had one and on the other side was the guy who looked like him from the crystal maze. Think I got butt ugly breaks and a shotgun and klever of the big lad.