2015 DMC Online Battle

Acts_One

Give it another few years and the DMC finals will be a small gathering of tall thin white blokes with Klever backs who meet up in Tony Prince's shed, and the winner gets a 4 pack of Old Speckled Hen from Tony's fridge.

What you've described is SSS, without the competitive element... or Speckled Hen.

Where's this Shed?

• Like 1

Dude jimmy is sick af.

Lol @djnumnuts are you referring to the guy who uses his feet to scratch?

bruh im from the Philippines and idk what those retards were thinking. lol shame on them

The guitar dude was dope lol. atleast he was creative? i think

• Like 2

Round 2 is out.... anyone peep any videos yet? Been through half of them, A lot better than round 1 so far. Rasp and DJ Select threw down some good routines.

I liked the Russian dude's set too. It built up nicely.

Select is my homey and we get up and session every once in a while. First time I went over to his crib he was using WAAAAY more energy than me. I was like "damn, I need to try harder". Anywho, dude has never been much into juggling but has picked it up in the last few years. He's beast on the cut. Does all this old school type power shit that I can never figure out how he gets it to sound that way.

• 3 weeks later...

So round 4 has started.... Round 3 was meh but was surprised who the judges picked, BeatMolester.... I think he's entered every round for the past two comps.

Anyway, I'm going through Round 4 and this caught my attention. Notice the use of visuals and multiple camera angles as well as OMG Lazersssss *pew pew pew.... the comment section of the video is pretty funny too.....

Thoughts?

After 30-40 secs of him not being able to drop anything on time I stopped watching. Come correct or don't come at all.

LOL more than 90% of the entries need to heed this... but a lot of them are using it as an arena to get some critiques.

Peep the hotness (sheeeeeit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-lTa4qJWFU

So round 4 has started.... Round 3 was meh but was surprised who the judges picked, BeatMolester.... I think he's entered every round for the past two comps.

Anyway, I'm going through Round 4 and this caught my attention. Notice the use of visuals and multiple camera angles as well as OMG Lazersssss *pew pew pew.... the comment section of the video is pretty funny too.....

Thoughts?

Yeah I went for J.Marz with BeatMolester second. Really weak round....

Guest broke

Thoughts?

The fact that this has been sitting near number one of the public vote for most of the round doesn't bode well. Everything else aside, the editing and multiple angles/takes should have got it disqualified, according to the rules that DMC set.

There are decent routines in that round that aren't even in the top ten, which seems to indicate that hardly anyone is watching all the videos and/or voting. Either that or the DJs never bothered to post on social media.

• Like 1

All the gear no idea!

I cant dis his juggles as mine aint much better. Last time I juggled was when cutmaster swift battlebreaks came out. But them cuts at the end???

I signed up to dmc only the other day im sure it said I could vote.

If anyone can vote then there's no wonder guys like this getting through. If thats the case im entering next one ha.

Seeing as ive ran the kid down ill give him props for putting in the time to put sumet down for battle. Its just a shame he never put more time into practising and less into editing.

And lazers!

After 30-40 secs of him not being able to drop anything on time I stopped watching. Come correct or don't come at all.

LOL more than 90% of the entries need to heed this... but a lot of them are using it as an arena to get some critiques.

Yo, why you dissing me man? Those were my homeboy's tables because mine are getting new feet put on em.

Yo, why you dissing me man? Those were my homeboy's tables because mine are getting new feet put on em.

Wow, it is you!

Didn't mean to rag on just you.... you were just one of many videos on the DMC online comp that need to step back a little. All the power to you for entering the comp. Hell, I have half the courage that you have to even enter.

But one question..... those were your homeboys tables, right? Did he forget to lend you some skills? (sorry that was just too easy.... )

Real talk, props for entering DMConline. Keep practicing.

Edited by Acts_One

Wow, it is you!

Didn't mean to rag on just you.... you were just one of many videos on the DMC online comp that need to step back a little. All the power to you for entering the comp. Hell, I have half the courage that you have to even enter.

But one question..... those were your homeboys tables, right? Did he forget to lend you some skills? (sorry that was just too easy.... )

Real talk, props for entering DMConline. Keep practicing.

DMC? That was supposed to be my DMI (Dane Makers, Inc.) competition entry. http://dancemakersinc.com/ Fuck!

• Like 1