tablebeats app - please support

ruftone

what do people think of the app ? I've got android so can't try it out :-( seems like a good app if you have Apple stuff tho ! Pretty awesome that the beats are reaching a wider audience :-)

I showed the guy that made this the video I made of Sideshow's combo generator. He thought was it was a great idea that he could implement in the app at some point. Does anyone know what happened to Sideshow ? Think Dan would like to get in touch about using the idea.

Works for me, but was very slow to load up beats at first.

Overall I like this idea as I've always got a mini jack waiting in my mixer and when I just have time for a quick scratch, it's easier for me to just plug my phone in.

I will support this app for sure and I look forward to more loopers appearing in this format/app.

I've been meaning to download it. I'll probably do it for the next session with some of my boys. Saw the article on DJWorx. I'm sure the bugs will be fixed with updates.

My current workaround for flash based loopers is a flash player (Photon) for ipad. Works great for sites like scratchloopers.com. But I had to pay for the app. I'm glad you guys made this app free.

Edited by Acts_One

Fyi - found out Honna has made a html web-based looper app that's available on tablist.net. its well done, no idea how he has got to the beats... Anyone tried both ?