Super Scratch Sunday 24 - Feb 8th - RYE

kut_class

Been watchin sss vids all week.

Wanted to be there real bad, ill be coming to the next one even if I have to come on my skateboard.

Hopefully I can persuade mr chille and frost to come along, ill pay the petty and get us some munch. If not ill drive it on my own no problem!! Have a gud un lads :)

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Yeah, dude, do it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, it was national please don't fucking come to Rye day or something as it was ridiculously hard to get there by car or train today, thanks road and rail mantainance planners, you total and utter cunts!

Great day though, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Top cuts all round and other Phil came!! Good stuff. Cheers Paul and Matt for your bon hosting!

Guest Symatic

Nice one rye crew for another dope session in the studio...

Wicked to see everyone, dope cuts... Paul i hope theres some decent footage of the band jam stuff :)

'Twas a fine day, numbers were spot on (for a one room session). For once we had the studio all good to go by 12 and all you lot got held up by "traffic"/fair weather dogging.....

Great to see everyone, impressed that the VKP only brought kebabs and sex appeal in to the studio, fuck records and needles!

Sy - yeah man got some decent footage of the band thing, there's actually atleast several seconds where some of us are in a similar key! :0

ill be coming to the next one

Hopefully I can persuade mr chille and frost to come along,

Do it dude!

Thanks to you all for braving epic journeys and other similarly epic trials to get to our far flung corner of the universe. It was great to see everyone and have a little cut.

And yeah, can the VKP perhaps all chip in for something called a "scratch record" to bring to the next SSS? Perhaps start with one between you and slowly work towards owning one each.

there's actually atleast several seconds where some of us are in a similar key! :0

Was that when i wasn't playing :)

I thought everyone would tune to what i was doing, renegade style, i tells ya!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^I, for one am glad there's footage of me running off to the toilet and managing to get back in time for my go.