Traktor users please advise

ericuk

I upgraded to it, although I DJ for about 10 minutes a year so my advice is worth shit all. The one thing I noticed that was fucked is that if you use the echo effect, even if you close the fader it will still pick up your record movements, for example, if you open the fader and play the "fresh" sample, then close the fader, if you move the record after closing the fader you can hear the effects of that in the echo.

It's not the newest version, but I thought an upgrade of mine might be nice.. and I could use the in built time code if ever required. However, I don't want to install and mash up a working setup.

I'm too scared to take the plunge!

I upgraded to it, although I DJ for about 10 minutes a year so my advice is worth shit all. The one thing I noticed that was fucked is that if you use the echo effect, even if you close the fader it will still pick up your record movements, for example, if you open the fader and play the "fresh" sample, then close the fader, if you move the record after closing the fader you can hear the effects of that in the echo.

i've noticed this, i thought i was just being sloopy.