GRAND FINAL ROUND 2 - CHMIELIX Vs. BIOX

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which DJ do you think is the winner?

• Chmielix
    • Biox

PLEASE NOTE - The poll attached to this thread is just for fun. The winner is decided solely by the judging panel in this round. Open discussion is allowed in this thread and please feel free to vote! A playlist of the videos is HERE. Both competitors can set their videos to "public" on YouTube now.

Chmielix: -

Vs.

Biox: -

I went for Chmielix last time, but I'm going for Biox this round. Chmielix had a bit more variation in technique, but I don't think he flowed over that beat as well as Biox, who was in beast mode this time. Biox's video is one of the best in the competition so far IMO.

I mostly agree with the masses. Both pulled off killer moves, but Biox flowed a bit better over the beat. One small criticism I have of Biox's entry is that his cuts are a bit quiet over the beat - even with headphones on there were moments that weren't that defined. I don't think for a minute that Biox was being sloppy, just some frequencies were being a bit obscured by the beat.

I totally disagree with you guys on this one. I think both have immense technique and are super clean. But I think Chmielix's flow is one of the best I have ever heard on this type of beat. Like a what the fucking fucking fuck flow. He takes it by a good margin for me.

Agreed

• Like 1