GRAND FINAL ROUND 1 - CHMIELIX Vs. BIOX

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which DJ do you think is the winner?

• Chmielix
    • Biox

PLEASE NOTE - The poll attached to this thread is just for fun. The winner is decided solely by the judging panel in this round. Open discussion is allowed in this thread and please feel free to vote! A playlist of the videos is HERE. Both competitors can set their videos to "public" on YouTube now.

Chmielix: -

Vs.

Biox: -

• Like 5

Another tough one to judge!

The skill level was obviously high with both. I felt like Chmielix was cleaner, but Biox had a little more variation and it seemed like he was going for it a bit more. I think Chmielix just edged it though.

Yep, I agree with that Steve. So close again, but I think I just prefer Chmielix's style... Yoshi's previous comment a couple of rounds ago about all his cuts sound like speech was pretty spot on IMO. Biox does nail a bit more variation of cuts this time, but I felt Like Chmielix delivered his with a bit more style.

Guest Symatic

I agree with you guys. What edged it for me was although biox did a bunch of cuts i like and try to perform myself, chmielix did cuts that made me think "how the fuck did he do that"...

Dope round though nice one guys

I thought Biox took this one, but I need to watch again later.

Also, his tap twiddles are just ridiculous. I regret that It's a scratch I have seldom practiced. Is it just me or do others find them harder to do in normal rather than hamster?

After watching Chmielix first, I didn't think Biox would be able to match him, but he did! I have to say I prefer his style overall and find his cuts more exciting. But both of them have insane record control and I saw more this time what people are saying about the expressiveness of Chmielix's style. I thought it was his best round of the competition so far. Bring on the next round!