ROUND 3: Chinmachine Vs. Biox

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which DJ do you think is the winner?

• Chinmachine
    • Biox

PLEASE NOTE - The poll attached to this thread is just for fun. The winner is decided solely by the judging panel in this round. Open discussion is allowed in this thread and please feel free to vote! A playlist of the videos is HERE. All competitors can set their videos to "public" on YouTube now.

Chinmachine: -

Vs.

Biox: -

• Like 2

When I first watched them I thought Chinmachine just edged it. After watching them a few more times, they're so close that I'm gonna have to stick with my original choice, just so I can pick one.

The judges are gonna have a hard time picking winners again, haha.

After the first watch i thought biox had it because i preferred his flow. He used drags more which seem to work well with the beat, slowed down some cuts and his flow was a bit more swung. HOWEVER i had to watch em both again. On second watch chin pulls off some of biox's cuts just a bit more tighter and cleanly in a pitched syncopated style rather than swung e.g. the 3 click flares .. and although not swung which sounds better on this occasion are technically better implemented IMHO, three's quite a lot of variety in there too which i'm not sure helps flow but in terms of tech IMHO the small moment tears and waves are technically much harder to pull off. So subjectively biox , objectively chinmachine.

Styles was very similar on this one..the difference .. one flow sounded natural.....one flow sounded rushed ....

hats off to both.............."BIOX"..got this one

Guest Symatic

rewatched a few times, biox won it for me tho..... so close but his was a bit cleaner and maybe more varied.... i dunno im clutching at straws but someone has to win....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...