ROUND 2 RESULTS & ROUND 3 DRAW/INFO

Round 2 winners!

Here's the winners of round 2: -

Chinmachine

Chmielix

DJ Biox

Jimmy Penguin

Congratulations to the winning 4! Commiserations to the losing 4 - I'll be contacting you shortly to get your details so I can send you each a copy of Ritchie Ruftone's "Practice Yo Cuts!" battle record.

Judges' picks.

Here's the judges' picks, along with any comments they gave: -

Chile: -

Chinmachine

Chmielix

Redmist

Jimmy Penguin

Sparky T: -

Chinmachine: Jesus was close, really close but Chin has developed a very dope style and takes this round.

Dopez: I love Chmielix's style, but Dopez had more funk (imo), style and better selection of sounds.

DJ Biox: Cleaner cuts, different patterns.

Jimmy Penguin: More versatile, nice no-fader cuts.

Jon1st: -

Chinmachine

Dopez

DJ Biox

Symatic

Pete Sasqwax: -

Chinmachine

Chmielix

DJ Biox

Jimmy Penguin

Ritchie Ruftone: -

Chinmachine

Chmielix

Redmist

Symatic

Round 3 match-ups.

Here's the match-ups for round 3: -

Chinmachine Vs. DJ Biox

Chmielix Vs. Jimmy Penguin

I got someone on DJ Forums to post the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 in a random order and that gave me 1 Vs. 3 and 2 Vs. 4: -

http://i.imgur.com/kJvNIE0.jpg

Round 3 rules and deadline.

All of the rules are the same as in round 2, only in this round the time limit is 90 seconds of scratching.

The deadline for submission of round 3 videos is Monday the 10th of November at 11 PM UK time. The beat that the DJs must use can be found in THIS thread.

Questions?

As always, if you have any questions you can post them in this thread, contact me via PM on here or on Facebook, or you can email me.

Onwards to round 3 we go! :d

I'll be shipping out the prizes to the losing 4 from round 2 later today. They're packaged up ready to go. You'll all get a copy of "Practice Yo Cuts!" and "Cadence With Rhythm & Flow" as Sy sent me 4 extra copies, so that's a bonus record for ya.

• Like 1

All of the packages have been sent.

JesusKut - I made sure that I used a shipping method that would get the records to you in time before you go back to Bali, so everything should be good there.

Redmist - Your package contains 1 of each record as your prizes, along with the 2 extra copies of "Cadence..." that you paid for from Sy. Sy did write a personal message to you on one of the record sleeves, but I didn't notice it until just now, so I've shipped you copies with plain sleeves. Sorry about that.

• 2 weeks later...